LOCATION: Borough, London
About the Role
As a Social & Paid Media Executive you’re an integral part of our execution Team. You are creative, communicative, and collaborative. You work closely with our clients and internal Team to …
- Manage, plan and strategise for a number of social media accounts across our client base
- Execute social content across a range of platforms as well as managing and engaging social communities
- Write wicked copy – for posts, ads, and digital newsletters
- Execute and optimise paid ad campaigns
- Build and brainstorm plans for creative briefs
- Report on and analyse social performance
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis
- A love for all things social! Keeping on top of trends, platforms and coming up with creative ideas is like second nature.
- 1-2 x years experience in a similar role – agency experience preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 x year experience & proven track record of executing strategic Paid Media campaigns: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Experience using scheduling tools
- Able to interpret and analyse data to effectively report on progress
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage time effectively
- Interest in hospitality, health & wellness, F&B industries not necessary but welcomed
Full Time position
London-based: Office & Remote
28 days holiday (inclusive BH)
Birthday Day Off
Additional Day Off during Xmas break
Gym Membership (see The Ministry web for a snapshot!)
Access to wider events (complimentary) thru office membership; fitness classes, cinema nights!
Corporate Social Responsibility initiative: each member of the Agency A-Team is allocated 1 x working day per quarter to support a charity of choosing (or a partner charity we’re working with) through pro-bono work or voluntary activities.
Socialising with a wonderful Team – once we’re together again we’re looking forward to putting some quarterly activities in place!
We are not going to class this as a perk (come on!) – but it goes without saying that we’ll provide you with equipment (laptop, work phone) and there will be snacks…
Our offices are at The Ministry.
(Borough) and as an Agency we will continue to consider the benefits of productivity and flexibility when Team Members have autonomy to manage their time – we’re a creative agency afterall! We will be in the office 3 x days per week as a Team and you’ll have the option to choose where you work on the other days; the office, home, etc.
In addition, we’re committed to making work work in accordance with ‘Flexi-Hours’ whereby we acknowledge the core hours of the day we’ll be available and online and manage our time autonomously ongoing – this is an ongoing effort and we champion trust and transparency to ensure it’s productive and sustainable! Expect to spend some time on shoot
with our Creative Team – either in the office or on location. We value an ‘all hands on deck’ ethos and would love to hire someone happy to get stuck in and support across the Agency.
About Agency A
We are a creative digital marketing agency. A creative extension to our client’s teams. We support our clients with content creation, social media management, paid media, influencer marketing, digital newsletters, digital consultancy & training. We are a collaborative, creative team and are looking to hire someone who will enjoy contributing to the culture as much as they will in their day-to-day role.
To apply, use the linked button (that will take you to the website).