SALARY: £25,000 – £30,000 + equity (With the prospect of fast progression in terms of your title, salary and equity-share).
This role is a key hire for HYBR where you’ll work closely with our CEO and Customer Success Lead to plan and deliver marketing campaigns and content across multiple channels (owned, paid, and earned).
What You’ll Do Everyday
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns across multiple channels (owned, paid, and earned)
- Working with our interns to facilitate the development of multi-channel engaging content through blogs, guides, memes, research, webinars, videos, and events.
- Manage our events calendar; from selecting the right opportunities to driving awareness of and engagement in these events and working closely with our ambassador programme
- Manage our Awards entries
- Liaise closely with the customer success team and tech teams to ensure continued exceptional user experience
- Work closely with our Customer Success lead on PR to amplify content across owned channels
- Support the sales team by providing innovative sales content, including presentations and any other marketing support required to support an interactive, consultative selling approach
- Proactively generate new channels, ideas and activities that will drive awareness of HYBR
What We Want from You
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, particularly looking for experience with marketplaces
- A love of customers/people in general and the ability to empathise with them,
build rapport and leave them satisfied with the solution
- Resilience – the ability to deal with and thrive in difficult situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence + charisma
- Curiosity – you should love investigating problems, getting to the root cause and
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with
peers who challenge you to constantly improve
- An eagerness to take on more responsibility and prioritise effectively
What Do You Get When You Join?
We offer all our team a range of generous benefits including 30 days holiday plus your birthday off. What’s more, we have an open attitude to agile working, and you can expect a warm welcome into a friendly, vibrant team.
HYBR is a student accommodation platform that supports first-time renters. We’re looking for #6 in our company – someone who has experience marketing a marketplace and is passionate about driving positive change in the student lettings industry. We’re looking for someone who thinks strategically and outside the box, is action-focused and creative.
We are a fast growing start up, scaling into 10 new cities in the UK and expanding our client base rapidly. You will be joining at an early stage, able to enjoy the flexibility and empowerment that comes with this. Your role will be what you make of it! It will evolve as the business grows and you will have the opportunity to progress fast and learn a lot. We’re at a pivotal point in our journey – it’s an exciting time to join!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com