We are looking for a Content Executive to help deliver our content marketing strategy across multiple channels.
You will be responsible for writing content as part of our social media, SEO and overall marketing strategy.
Please note: This is not a remote job. You will be required to come to the office in Orpington, Kent.
Specific accountabilities and duties
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Senior Content Executive and directors to create our multichannel editorial content (including but not limited to case studies, industry reports, brochures, sales decks, website copy, blogs, email copy, infographics, social media content, paid social campaigns) in line with our wider brand, sales, audience growth and engagement goals.
- Conduct competitor and industry content analysis
- Creation of sales material for the marketing & sales teams
- Uploading content onto our CMS
- Scheduling social media content
- Identify topics, trends and unreported news that could engage our audience and further our mission.
- Writing, curating, planning and delivering written content for our service pages, blog & company updates
- Writing with brand consistency and using the terms of the industry
- Join in relevant conversations and start your own, publishing content that inspires relevant debate and discussion to drive engagement
- Proven in content writing experience
- Proven experience with website & blog writing.
- Experience using a website CMS & web design preferable
- Experience in linkedIN & email marketing preferable
- A solid understanding of the relationship between content & website UX.
- Research capabilities to create accurate and professional content.
- BS/MS degree in English Language or related field
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 DOE
All team members are responsible for:
- Taking reasonable care of their health and safety and that of other people at the workplace.
- Following reasonable instructions, policies and procedures and using personal protective equipment where needed.
- Identifying and reporting any workplace incidents, accidents, hazards, complaints, near misses, equipment faults or contamination and information security matters to their Manager.
- Being involved in discussions concerning issues relative to safety, environment, complaints, asset management and information security.
- Being aware of potential safety and environmental hazards.
- Not interfering with, or removing any safety guards, safety devices or protective equipment provided by ICE Cleaning Solutions Ltd.
- Keeping work areas and the depot clean and tidy.
- Attending relevant training.
ICE Cleaning is a leading provider of Industrial, Commercial & Specialist cleaning services in the UK.
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com