HOURS: Full time
MyFirstUK is an award winning UK based insurance provider supplying insurance for Learner Drivers, New Drivers and Young Drivers. The company also offers a range of Non-Standard insurance products including Convicted Driver Insurance, Ex-Offenders Insurance, Business Insurance and High Net Worth Insurance.
The role of Marketing Manager will be based in Chertsey overseeing the company’s digital marketing strategy.
• You will utilise data and market intel to research and make recommendations & initiate strategies working closely with various stakeholders
• Improve and refine messaging and branding across the marketing funnel
• Develop ideas to drive conversion across every step of the customer journey. Optimise messaging from initial advert to new customer to renewal stage.
• Analyse data and customer insights to optimise paid spend. Ensure focus and budget to the best performing channels.
• Define and execute strategy for organic traffic growth via social media, content marketing, SEO and our driving instructor referral scheme.
• Manage and bring on new brand partnerships with like-minded companies
• You will influence the management teams through presenting data-based recommendations
• Understand customer behaviour and psychology across every step. What drives them to visit the website, make a purchase and stay loyal to the brand.
• Data driven insights and analytics must be your core strength to be able to present and base all marketing decisions on.
• Focus on RIO through all marketing channels
• 2+ years experience in a digital marketing role
• Track record of ROI through previous roles
• Understanding of multiple digital acquisition channels
• Must be comfortable with numbers and interpreting data and using it to make informed decisions
• Good knowledge of PPC & SEO
• You’re able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organisation skills, and ability to work on multiple responsibilities concurrently, owning projects end to end.
• Experience in ecommerce / online marketing a plus; experience in the financial services industry is a bonus
• You’ll be an early-stage team member in a dynamic insurance business with high-growth plans
• The ability to build a team working beneath you in the marketing department
• Relaxed work environment where ownership and initiative and rewarded and encouraged
• Free parking
• Beautiful country working environment
To aid your application – in addition to your CV please can you explain in a couple of paragraphs, why you feel you will be suited to this role and the value you can add to our managerial team.