Ocushield is on a mission to protect peoples eyes in the digital age, one family at a time. With increased screen time due to lockdown, we’ve seen an increased demand in our products and want someone special to join us on our growth trajectory.
Ocushield develops a full product range which limits harmful blue light from screens, protecting eyes and improving sleep whilst maintaining a clear picture, unlike night-mode. Developed by an optometrist whilst studying at university, Ocushield has sold over 100,000 + products worldwide and is used by employees at JP Morgan and NHS as well this, Ocushield has been featured in Forbes, Mashable, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal and CNET. Ocushield now sells in Best Buy, HSN, Fry’s Electronics, URBN Outfitters, Office Depot & more. We have opened a USA based 3PL to add to our UK based 3PL operations this year with some exciting future retailers coming on board too.
- Be an integral part of the team, dealing with all customer inquiries from many channels, including our website (eCommerce), Amazon, eBay, social media and more.
- Involves learning about the science of our brand and products
- Calling back customers who need further assistance
- Sharing good feedback or testimonials with the wider team so we can utilise the content on our marketing
- Working with out sourced agents to manager when they need and pull them in when ticket volume gets very high
- Build a sense of community via our social media working with the marketing manager closely to deal with this
- Influencer & partnership management
- Organic growth
- Social listening and reporting analysis
- You have min 2 year experience in a customer service role for a product based business with their own ecommerce operations and retailer partnerships, ideally in a fast scaling environment (startup) and product based
- You have min 2 year’s experience in community management, driving community across social media
- You live and breathe customer happiness with a constant desire to improve and optimise satisfaction levels
- You are super organised and analytical with great attention to detail
- You’re a self starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and can working independently
- You are proactive: you anticipate and prevent potential problems rather than deal with them when they arise
- You have experience with Shopify, Freshdesk Amazon and remote teams
Culture and Value
Culture fit is as important as experience or skills so make sure you share our values:
#healthiswealth You are passionate about wellness, health and tech
#raisingtheceling You step out of your comfort zone and take risks
#goteam Success of the team and company comes first
#humility You don’t take yourself too seriously. Nobody’s perfect!
#straightalking You say what you do and you do what you say – and you get shit done
- Flexible working arrangements: mix of remote and office (TBD)
- Hands-on involvement in growing a start-up, great for anyone wanting to one day launch their own business
- You will grow in the role and build you own team
- You will work in a faced-paced environment that values ownership, creativity and wellbeing.
- You’ll be representing an innovative and inspiring brand at the intersection of food, health and sport.
- You get free Ocushield product to protect your eyes, sleep and skin!
- 28 days annual leave
How to apply
If you tick all the boxes above, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why we would hire you (impress us)
Then, we like to keep it short:
- 15/20min screening call
- Assignment / case study / tests
- Face to face or video with key stakeholders
- Looking to hire ASAP for the right candidate – Official start date 1st March, can be sooner if candidate is available
Salary £20-25k per annum
Please send all CV’s with a cover letter to Dhruvin: firstname.lastname@example.org