Ocushield is on a mission to protect peoples eyes in the digital age, one family at a time. With increased screen time due to lockdown, we’ve seen an increased demand in our products and want someone special to join us on our growth trajectory.
Ocushield develops a full product range which limits harmful blue light from screens, protecting eyes and improving sleep whilst maintaining a clear picture, unlike night-mode. Developed by an optometrist whilst studying at university, Ocushield has sold over 100,000 + products worldwide and is used by employees at JP Morgan and NHS as well this, Ocushield has been featured in Forbes, Mashable, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal and CNET. Ocushield now sells in Best Buy, HSN, Fry’s Electronics, URBN Outfitters, Office Depot & more. We have opened a USA based 3PL to add to our UK based 3PL operations this year with some exciting future retailers coming on board too.
Role Overview – Marketplace Manager
- Manage all listings and optimisations across all Amazon marketplaces
- Planning and executing promotions and marketing plans exclusive to Amazon
- Managing and update content on Amazon and A/B testing
- Monitor revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, and daily ad spend.
- Manage Amazon reporting and analytics, providing executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs as well as search term analytics and competitive benchmarking.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC driven tasks which include keyword research, on-page optimisation and off-page optimisation
- Continuously audit product catalogues to ensure product listings are fully optimised (including product title, descriptions, images, keywords, and other content).
- Launch new marketplaces including FNAC, Newegg and untapped markets
- Manage pricing and make sure consistency across countries
- Monitoring stock levels and producing annual forecasts to then communicate with operations manager on inventory requirements
- Work with marketplace director and execute
- Review management and best practices of generating more sales across marketplaces
- Identify gaps on expanding product ranges on marketplaces
Further secondary tasks:
- Label compliance
- Product compliance recommendations
- Tax Compliance Recommendations
- Translation Services
- Ongoing Account Management Services
- Cross Platform expansion
- You have min 2 year experience in a marketplace role for a product based business with their own ecommerce operations and retailer partnerships, ideally in a fast scaling environment (startup) and product based
- You have min 2 year’s experience on seller central on Amazon
- You live and breathe customer happiness with a constant desire to improve and optimise satisfaction levels
- You are super organised and analytical with great attention to detail
- You’re a self starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and can working independently
- You are proactive: you anticipate and prevent potential problems rather than deal with them when they arise
- You have experience with Amazon seller central, data feeds and remote teams
Culture and Values
Culture fit is as important as experience or skills so make sure you share our values:
#healthiswealth You are passionate about wellness, health and tech
#raisingtheceling You step out of your comfort zone and take risks
#goteam Success of the team and company comes first
#humility You don’t take yourself too seriously. Nobody’s perfect!
#straightalking You say what you do and you do what you say – and you get shit done
- Flexible working arrangements: mix of remote and office up to 2 days a week (Great Portland St)
- Hands-on involvement in growing a start-up, great for anyone wanting to one day launch their own business
- You will grow in the role and build you own team
- You will work in a faced-paced environment that values ownership, creativity and wellbeing.
- You’ll be representing an innovative and inspiring brand at the intersection of food, health and sport.
- You get free Ocushield product to protect your eyes, sleep and skin!
- 28 days annual leave
How to apply
If you tick all the boxes above, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why we would hire you (impress us)
Then, we like to keep it short:
- 15/20min screening call
- Assignment / case study / tests
- Face to face or video with key stakeholders
- Looking to hire ASAP for the right candidate
Salary £35-40k per annum
Please send all CV’s with a cover letter to Dhruvin: email@example.com