SALARY: Starting at £20,000 to £25,000
We are searching for incredible people with the passion, skills and abilities to deliver our Oxwash mission. Working for a fast-growing start-up is unlike anything you will have experienced, and we need people who can take on the challenge.
This varied and busy role is the perfect platform for anyone who is passionate about data driven, creative and meaningful marketing. Working directly with our Head of Growth, you’ll get first-hand experience in driving the return on marketing investment.
The Growth Executive will be responsible for all brand content, from writing on our blog and website, to TikTok videos and engaging daily Instagram stories. You will not only have a strong desire to build the social following of Oxwash, but be motivated by how this correlates with rising revenue. At a growing company like Oxwash, you have the opportunity to see the direct impact you have on the business.
The ideal candidate will be confident, self-driven and socially-aware. You will have your finger on the pulse of the latest online trends, and able to continuously create high-quality content.
- Manage and create content for all Oxwash Social Channels
- Contribute towards new campaign ideas for social, print, online and more.
- Own an annual marketing calendar of events, and align our customer-facing comms with this.
- Design assets for the brand first hand in Canva, as well as working with our external design agency.
- Assist with ad hoc photography and video shoots, taking lots of BTS content on the way.
- Assist with PR and influencer management.
- Create copy for our website (mainly our blog) with SEO principals front-of-mind.
- Responsible for maintaining department documentation and systems.
- Research keyword trends to deliver on-site content that will drive traffic.
- Design and distribute campaign email marketing comms.
- Design and order printed comms i.e leaflets etc.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor website trends; identify and action.
- Intuitive approach to working with our partner brands to improve performance and deliver new initiatives.
- Provide support to the Head of Growth on adhoc events, tasks and projects, of which there will be many in this fast-paced environment.
- Be a true advocate for the Oxwash brand, inside and outside of the office.
- Constantly be on the lookout for innovating & exciting new opportunities that would bring the Oxwash brand to new audiences.
- Marketing, Business or Related Degree, or certified marketing qualification.
- 1-2 Years Relevant Experience, either via an internship or in employment.
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles/Do’s and Don’ts, specifically in SEO, PPC, and Social.
- Complete IT literacy ─ using programs such as the Microsoft Office suite and Google suite, as well as all social platforms, of course.
- Extremely high written competency in English, and general communication skills.
- Confident building relationships with third parties.
- Must be willing to work from the office (Oxford, Battersea or Cambridge) on a regular basis.
- Adaptable; Unphased by deadlines and an ever-changing workload. Time management is key to this role.
- You will be asked to do things you have probably not done before. You need to be able to learn on the job and be confident in seeking answers.
- A team player at heart; we all succeed if the business succeeds.
- Experience with the following software:
Google Analytics, Canva (or other design software), Email Marketing Software (any), Webflow, Hubspot.
- Examples of content produced, both written and visual (could be for an educational project rather than live examples).
- An interest in living sustainably, outside of the office.
- Advanced video/photo editing skills
What’s in it for you
- Free laundry and wet cleaning (of course!)
- Free mental health support through SPILL
- A relaxed, yet high performing work culture with like-minded, passionate individuals
- Mentoring and opportunity for funded extra educational training
- Flexible working environment
- 22 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Salary of £20-25k depending on experience + EMI Share Options
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Oxwash is re-engineering the laundry industry from the ground up. Our aim is for clinically-clean, net-zero carbon emissions for the whole laundry process. This has never been accomplished and we are determined to be the first truly sustainable on-demand laundry company in the world. We currently operate in Oxford, Cambridge and London (Battersea), with big plans for further growth throughout the UK as well as into the US. We are a tech company at heart and build our own software to power our sustainable laundries and logistics. We are venture-backed, having raised several rounds of investment from notable investors including Biz Stone, the cofounder of Twitter, Paul Forster, the founder of Indeed.com and Reckitt, the corporate that owns the stain remover Vanish. We announced our ‘Oxwash, powered by Vanish’ partnership in early 2021.