LOCATION: Kentish Town, London
We’re looking for an enthusiastic marketeer to join our fast-growing, innovative company. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll work together to drive growth in our reputation and client base and will cover all aspects of marketing. You’ll get exposure to the full marketing mix; social media, digital marketing, CRM and events.
You’ll need to be super organised, have a knack for bringing people together and making things happen, and be great at written communication. In return, you’ll get lots of development opportunities, great employees perks, all while working in a creative, supportive, and fun environment.
The successful applicant will be required to:
– Work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager to activate the marketing strategy
– Take ownership of the marketing calendar and all comms, ensuring all marketing activities are effectively coordinated – internally and externally
– Support with marketing campaigns, social media and website management
– Manage and run the social media channels
– Support with content creation, including film, social assets, press releases and other comms
– Collate assets for internal marketing communications
– Compile insight and reports on the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
– Co-ordinate marketing activities to ensure they are on schedule and within budget.
– Strong organisation skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects to tight deadlines
– Excellent attention to detail
– Exemplary interpersonal skills and team-working
– Good writing skills with high attention to detail and experience of drafting social media posts and newsletters
– Experience working with suppliers, designers, agencies, photographers and videographers.
– Experience in using Adobe products (In-Design, Photoshop)
Desirable experience and skills:
– Creative technology industry experience
– Awareness of SEO and PPC
– Understanding MS Dynamics
– Google Analytics experience
– Reporting on marketing campaigns
Since 2005 we have pioneered the use of light & pixel technology to develop magical & measurable shared experiences for the world’s largest retailers, brands and entertainment venues. Our epic, immersive artworks offer the opportunity for physical and digital interaction together creating unforgettable memories and building, long-lasting emotional connections with people.Apply Now