LOCATION: Anywhere in the UK
SALARY: Starting at £31K to £38K
About the role
We are putting together an A-Class team of the best Google Ad professionals across the planet. As part of a Performance Marketing Squad, you’ll be in charge of building out our processes, team, and our client management structure and setting the tone of how we do things at Prof.
Whilst this is an operations role, you will be required to manage some Google Ad Campaigns. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to own their role, and progress into People + Ops management.
You will have a “startup” mindset. We are looking to grow, and grow fast!
What you will do
- Process building and process management (Ad Ops + Client Management) (60% of your time)
- Build and manage multiple paid search campaigns within Google Ads. (30% of your time)
- Assist in the process of building an A-class Google Ads team.
- Oversee all accounts and get stuck in where needed.
- In-depth experience within Google Ads. (Search, Display, Shopping, Youtube)
- Huge attention to detail. Superb communication and writing skills. Like, annoyingly.
- Outstanding organisational skills, with a starter-finisher mindset.
- This role is fully remote however you must be able to travel to London, UK once a month,
- 30 Days Holiday (inclusive of local Bank Holidays)
- All the tools you need. (Laptop, screens, desk, ergonomic chair)
- Monthly wellness allowance. (Choose what you do to keep yourself well)
- Monthly remote allowance. (We will always be a remote company)
- Personal development. (In-house and external training to help you stay sharp)
- A working culture, all about putting people first, growth and being proud of what we do.
Who is Prof?
Prof started in early 2020 and we are already becoming one of the UK’s leading Google Ads agencies. We have grown very quickly, and we are on a mission to be the “go to” agency for everything Google Ads.
Whilst we are a digital marketing agency, we have torn up the “traditional agency” playbook.
To apply: Fill in this form.