LOCATION: Liverpool/Home Based Mix
SALARY: £30,000+ (dependent on experience)
What we’re looking for:
We’re actively looking for an enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager/ Performance Marketer to join our team and lead our digital acquisition strategy. You’ll be a data-focused, digital marketing expert with demonstrable experience running digital /demand generation integrated campaigns including PPC, paid social, response-oriented copy, CTAs, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page design, A/B testing, attribution, form optimisation, and will be responsible for reporting on performance using google analytics.
You will be an integral part of our growing business and your responsibilities will include;
- Delivering innovative, results-driven lead generation campaigns that use best-of-breed, modern marketing concepts, and tools.
- Measuring, track and continually assess campaign and programme performance and make recommendations to increase campaign effectiveness and investment in time, money, and focus.
- Managing integrated campaign execution, while contributing to marketing themes, messages, product promotions, and thought leadership campaigns.
- Leading key marketing automations to help personalise and deliver effective marketing campaigns
- Guiding investment made in demand generation channels including websites, database marketing, email nurturing, paid advertising, content syndication, social media, events and webinars, and identifying new channels to market.
- Managing and reporting on the activities of the relevant marketing agencies and the associated budgets.
Qualifications / Skills/ Experience
- Proven experience as a marketeer.
- Degree educated or have equivalent experience.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written, and comfortable presenting your campaigns and results to small and large groups.
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing technology including marketing automation tools (such as Hubspot, Mailchimp) and CRM systems (EG Pipedrive / Salesforce).
- Strong expertise in email and database marketing.
- A mindset for optimisation and testing, with a track record of constantly improving marketing programmes and testing new ways of executing.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with an aptitude in analysing and interpreting data and translating that into actionable changes.
- You should be results-oriented. Because marketing is an art and a science, you will love understanding data, patterns, and trends. You will have a passion for the doing and the process behind it and will be focused on delivering meaningful results.
- Health Insurance
- 28 days annual leave
- Additional 1 day birthday holiday
- Flexible office / home-based work mix
- Company share option scheme after 1 years service
About the organisation
SupplyWell is an award-winning and growing digital platform with a human focus, bringing schools and teachers together. We partner with schools to significantly reduce their spend on supply and permanent staff while working collaboratively to reduce staff absence and improve retention, ensuring that staff wellbeing is not an afterthought. We’re tech for good and on a mission to keep teachers and money in education and teaching happy.
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com
You can also apply via LinkedIn here.