Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: £10 per hour
Do you love social media? Have a passion for content creation? Own waaaay too many books? Watch waaaay too many films? Fancy working for an innovative and friendly startup?
Then this job might be for you.
This role comes as a part of our positive action hiring initiative, meaning that the role is open to those belonging to marginalised groups and backgrounds such as BAME, LGBTQ+ and people living with a disability.
Some of the tasks we’ll need help with are:
– Supporting the UK Social Media Manager in the daily operations and running of Instagram and TikTok platforms. This will mean responding to DMs, monitoring and replying to public comments & scheduling posts
– Working with the Social Media Manager in supporting the Tandem Collective team with content creation across Instagram and TikTok, managing the social content schedule, collating stats and insights, supporting the team on online and IRL events
– To support the booking process for TikTok campaigns by completing admin tasks such as: sourcing influencers, influencer emails etc
– Research and source suitable creators for TikTok or Instagram influencer campaigns
– Managing and updating the creator database
– Researching trends, platform updates and innovative campaigns, and informing the team via regular email updates
– Supporting the Social Media Manager to create presentations and post-campaign wrap ups
Our ideal candidate looks like this:
– Someone who is confident using social media (Instagram & Tik Tok are musts, Youtube and Twitter are desirable but not required)
– Skilled in Canva, video, and photo editing
– A book and/or film lover and avid reader/watcher
– Easy going and fun, likes working as part of a team but has the drive and confidence to work alone too
– Confident with content creation (photos and videos) and writing captions in the company tone of voice
– Competent in Gmail, google docs and drive
Here at Tandem Collective UK, we are passionate about books and the online book community. We are a team of interesting and creative freelancers with a range of skills spanning social media, events, project management, video, podcast, web and graphic design. Over the past year we have grown exponentially and are now looking for a Social Media Assistant to join the team. This role would be ideal for someone who eventually wants to work as a social media manager or has an interest in working in the publishing or film industry.
The Tandem Collective is not like other companies, we are a group of creative professionals who do our job because we love it and we want you to love it too. We are all freelancers who aren’t beholden to the 9-5 work week so you can definitely work this job around your studies or other jobs/internships. The role will be between around 20 hours a week to start with but can be more in busier periods and your work schedule can be discussed with the team prior to your start date.
If you think you might be interested all we need in your application is:
– Your CV (no need for a cover letter, but if you want to add one feel free!)
– Tell us (in any format you like) why you’re the ONE for this role.
– Tell us you’re a book/film lover without telling us that you’re a book/film lover.
Send applications to email@example.com by 20/09/2021 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!Apply Now