HOURS: Internship (Freelance) – 15 to 20 hours a week
SALARY: £10 p/h
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing & PR intern to join the Teach Eezy team.
You will be working directly with founder, Henry, to develop a go-to-market strategy for the launch of Maths Planner, whilst simultaneously building the HD Tuition brand. HD Tuition Ltd is a maths tuition company owned by Henry.
This is the position for you if you are seeking to build your marketing portfolio, gain real-world experience and showcase your creative expertise.
- Ability to work flexibly and remotely
- A can-do attitude, an open mind and eagerness to learn new skills
- A flair for creative writing and a meticulous eye for detail
- An understanding of marketing channels including email, digital and PR
- Experience creating visual content in programs including Canva
- Experience with social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Confidence in working independently – Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Compile research: customers, partnerships, social media, competitors etc
- Create a sound and efficient Go to Market Strategy through: Developing and building the Maths Planner brand, positioning and narrative
- Management of social media channels including (but not limited to) Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Assisting with content creation and ideas
- Networking with current and potential clients, along with building relationships with teaching influencer accounts
- Managing an editorial calendar to ensure content is consistent, relevant and engaging
- Assisting in creating and distributing email campaigns via Drip email software
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Work remotely from home
- Training in how to efficiently use and monitor Notion, to oversee project development
- Working in a tech startup in a SaaS and B2B environment
- Competent training on email marketing application Drip
- Training in using Facebook Business Manager (if required)
About Tech Eezy
Teach Eezy is a software startup company that develops teaching resources for the school education system. Maths Planner is the first app due to be launched in October 2021, which seeks to improve the quality of maths teaching and learning across the nation.
Read more about this job.
How to Apply
Email the following to email@example.com
1. Your CV
2. Use the Maths Planner Manifesto to help write an early stage ‘Go to Market Strategy’* for the app launch. With a focus (but not limited) on:
- 1. Gaining our first 100 customers
- 2. Scaling to 500, and then 1000 customers
- 3. Brand positioning and development
- *This can be delivered in the form of a PowerPoint presentation or pdf document