We’re on the lookout for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
As a leading international ecommerce agency, Velstar works with some fastest-growing brands in the world including AVON, Public Desire, Finlay & Co, Cosatto, Bonners Music, Santo Remedio, and many more. We’re looking for an individual who shares our passion for ecommerce, digital marketing and client success.
You’ll be working alongside our digital marketing team, reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Director and will assist in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns that support our clients’ growth. This is the perfect role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment and loves the variety of handling a wide portfolio of clients.
Liverpool-based or Remote.
Salary depending on experience.
- Designing, building and sending email campaigns, as well as providing analysis and suggestions for improvement
- Social media management including content calendar creation, scheduling and community management
- Regular reporting on campaign performance, liaising with clients and collaborating with the wider digital marketing team
- Providing creative ideas for campaign activity
- Assisting with writing SEO optimised website content, ensuring it contributes towards organic search visibility
Ideally, you will have:
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Ability to plan and implement successful email and SMS campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Knowledge and experience of email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo
- Basic understanding of SEO and Paid Social Media
- Previous experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to produce creative content using Canva, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Great communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Data-driven and a team player
It’d be great if you also had:
- Agency experience
- Previous experience working on platforms such as Shopify and Shopify Plus
- Understanding of influencer marketing and outreach
- Experience using loyalty platforms such as LoyaltyLion, or subscription-based tools such as ReCharge
- Remote working
- 28 days holiday (inc Stats) rising 1 day per year of service up to a maximum of 33 days.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Regular work socials (COVID permitting of course!)
- Supportive working environment
- Pension scheme
- Personal development and growth plan with a training budget and mentorship
- Working with global brands from the get-go
Sounds like the role for you? – Get in touch today JoinUs@Velstar.co.uk
Velstar is an equal opportunities employer.