A bit about the role
London’s most sustainable shared eBike app is looking for a CRM wizard!
Are you a tech-savvy and analytical professional looking to make a difference in the world of sustainable transportation? We’re seeking a talented and innovative Senior CRM Executive to join our team and help us revolutionise the way people move around cities with HumanForest.
You will be responsible for using the latest CRM strategies and tools to drive customer engagement, brand loyalty and revenue generation whilst experimenting with new approaches to build long term customer relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to make the most of your skills by working cross-functionally to support our Product, Partnerships and Community Teams, as well as helping spearhead targeted marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute a cutting-edge App CRM strategy that leverages the latest technologies and trends to drive customer engagement, retention, loyalty, and revenue
- Create targeted and personalised marketing campaigns that speak to our diverse and dynamic user base, with a focus on increasing app usage KPIs such as number of trips and distance travelled
- Analyse and report on CRM performance using data analysis tools such as Tableau, and use insights to optimise campaigns to drive business results
- Work closely with the Community, Partnerships and Product teams, to develop integrated campaigns, ensuring the app is optimised for user engagement and retention, and user feedback is incorporated into future product releases
- Stay ahead of the latest CRM trends, techniques, and technologies, and experiment with new approaches to engage our users and build long-term relationships
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in App CRM, with a focus on customer engagement, retention, and revenue in the tech industry
- Strong understanding of CRM channels, including email marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Data-driven and analytical mindset with experience with data analysis and reporting tools (Tableau experience preferred)
- Love A/B testing
- Experience with ESPs (Braze experience preferred)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
Passion for sustainable transportation and a strong interest in the ebike industry
What will you get in return?
- Play a key role in the transformation of sustainable urban mobility in our cities
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday (pro-rated)
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
- 4 days from office expected
If you have passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to make a difference in the world, we want to hear from you. Join our dynamic team and help us build a brighter, more sustainable future!
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let’s reForest the world together!