POV: you’re the absolute boss when it comes to all things Social but you’re looking for an exciting new challenge.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
- 2+ years experience in Social Media Management (Paid & Organic) with evidence of results for both
- Experienced in managing multiple accounts simultaneously across both B2B & B2C
- Expert at creating engaging content/campaigns across Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Able to confidently analyse and report on performance, particularly in the context of clients looking to scale
- Confident communicator (written & verbal)
- Creative with a gift for writing engaging copy
- Naturally curious with a love of learning
- Experience creating engaging content/campaigns on TikTok
- Experience creating engaging content/campaigns on YouTube
- Experience creating engaging content/campaigns on Twitter (unless Elon has killed it by the time you read this)
What’s On Offer/About Us:
- WFW (Work From Wherever) – we’re not about forcing people into an office a few days a week for the sake of it… as long as you deliver what you promise and are close enough to make the occasional trip to Liverpool then we can make it work.
- Opportunity to build & shape the future of our Social department
- Bonus structure for any new clients you bring on board (we can help you with sales & personal branding tips if this is something you’re interested in)
- £1,000 annual personal development budget
If you’re still reading then we’re guessing it sounds like a good fit? Either that or you’re a recruiter who is about to inundate us with unsolicited CV’s 👋
So if you’re interested in becoming a key player in a small but growing Digital Marketing agency then get your application in and we’ll get back to you very soon.